On behalf of the Towing & Recovery Association of Ohio (TRAO) www.trao.org , the Towing & Recovery Association of Kentucky www.trak-inc.com and the West Virginia Towing & Recovery Association www.wvtow.com , we appreciate the support of our members, volunteers, show sponsors, exhibitors and attendees in making the Midwest Regional Tow Show the largest tow show in the Midwest.
This event, referred to as the Family Towing Affair, is planned with attendees in mind — including families. Children are entertained on Friday and Saturday evenings, allowing parents to attend show events. The Women of TRAO hosts a luncheon featuring a “Safety Fashion Show” with new apparel from AW Direct. Male “models” are chosen from within our industry and represent towers, industry leaders and exhibitors who are willing to strut the runway while showcasing their unique personalities and attitudes.
Welcome to the Tennessee Tow Show, hosted by Tow Times and the Tennessee Tow Truck Association. Started in 2012, this event has become the strongest regional tow show of the year.
The three-day event features over 90 industry vendors, live demonstrations on the show floor, unique show exhibits and more.
- Exhibits open Friday and Saturday
- Industry seminars Thursday afternoon
- Industry’s only Safety Symposium Friday morning
- Beauty Contest Grand Prize of $500 with cash prizes for 1st and 2nd place winners
- Friday evening FREE street party
- Saturday evening Casino Night
The Tennessee Tow Show is held in conjunction with the International Towing Museum’s annual events – Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony recognizing industry leaders, Wall of the Fallen Ceremony honoring operators who have lost their lives while performing their jobs and the Run for the Fund 5k benefiting the Survivor Fund.
Sponsored by Todd Equipment
The meeting starts at 10AM and lunch will be provided.
- 2019 National #MoveOver Day
- Saturday, October 19, 2019
- 3 locations:
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- On Saturday, October 19th, 2019 tow operators, CalTrans, local PD, CHP, and EMS will gather across California for National #MoveOver Day! Spearheaded three years ago by the Arizona Professional Towing & Recovery Association, this event is meant to raise awareness of each state’s Move Over Laws. In California, the move over law is not well known, so we will take to our roadways and let people know about it. In 2018, over 75 trucks and service vehicles rode around the San Francisco Bay, with lights running and with banners & signs on flatbeds. This year, we are expanding our efforts to Southern California, the Bay Area, and Cloverdale. Help us make 2019 the year that California sat up and listened to tow operators! Each location will have special events planned, with a procession of tow trucks/emergency responders, food, and fun! If you can participate, please CLICK HERE to let us know!